Friday, August 24, 2007

Moving??

My landlord or rather the estate agent are increasing my rent from GBP350pw to GBP450pw when I am renewing my contract for my apartment. I've been living here for almost 2 years and feel settled here. But with the increment of the rent, I'll prolly need to be looking for a new place. Hopefully some place as convenient as where I'm staying now which I really doubt. I mean, my flat is in between two tube stations(both less than 5 mins away), buses everywhere, supermarket, shopping centre, restaurants and many more. But on the other hand, I'm quite looking forward to move to a new place. Not the actual moving which I think is gonna be shit. I've got until 20 October to move but Uni starts in late September so I would wanna find a place by then. Looking around zone 2 as it could save me loads of money but prolly not as convenient. But will have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter