Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Head Porter x Sunbrella

Just got myself a Head Porter x Sunbrella wallet.

The retail price in Japan is 6500yen approx 27GBP which I didn't know until the wallet arrive today. Got it for 45GBP but considering the only place in London I know that sells authentic Head Porter stuffs is Hideout and they really rip you off. This wallet prolly gonna cost me a lot more if I bought it from them but hey, I dun blame them cuz they also need to make a living.

The new Sony Ericsson S500i. The pics doesn't really do it justice as it looks really good. By the way, this is my sis's phone. I'm contented with my Prada.



Love the black green colourway.

Not as slim as the U600 but totally kicks the U600's ass in everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter