Monday, September 03, 2007

Climate change

Same time last year, it was FUCKING hot. This time around, it flippin cold(considering its still summer). I for one believe that global warming is happening but thinking it would not affect this generation but the next. I mean summertime was only for 1-2 weeks and the weather has not been great. Here, everyone is talking about the weather. On the bus, you could easily strike up a conversation with a stranger by talking about the weather. Good way to break the ice if you're sitting next to a HOT girl.

Anyways, I can't wait for my architectural course. 21 more days. Hope its not gonna be a bummer.

Oh yeah. Apparently, I resemble some HK swimmer turned singer/actor. It's been the fourth time someone told me so (one just now at work). I forgotten his name but i think its was fong-sumthing-san or sun. Hope he's not some ugly bastard but considering my looks, he's prolly some handsome dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter