Sunday, July 29, 2007

Worst flood in world's history

I'm pretty sure that you all know by now that there is a megaflood in London. Helicopters and boats everywhere. Army. Navy. RAF. Rescuers. This is well fucked-up. Airports are closed, tube stations are flooded and road full of water but thankfully the electricity and internet is working. I'm well safe and sound since I'm living in the 6th floor. The flood waters are as high as the 2nd floor eventhough I'm quite far from the Thames River. Thankfully, I've bought my weekly supplies from Tesco yesterday. The worst thing is that there aren't any running water or drinking water. So I have to make do with a few bottled water I've bought. This is some scary shit man. Apparently, they're saying that the flood water will rise overnight. Should have gone home to Malaysia. Global Warming is definitely fucking happening.



posted by |SIANG SUNG| at 1:06 AM 0 comments

....................................................................................

































Just kidding!! lmao. hands up whoever that actually fall for it?? I know this is a very, very late entry for an April fools joke but wth!! Apparent the pic is actually an artist impression of the Thames Barrier was overwelmed. Well, there actually floods everywhere in UK now. like I said, this is prolly a cause of global warming. I mean its summer now but its been raining and raining lately. It's also pretty cold considering its end of July.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I ԁo thinκ this іs a grеat site.
ӏ stumbleԁupοn іt ;) I'm going to come back yet again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

Here is my page campowong.com

10:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter