Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ok. Last night I was on my way to Picadilly Circus. I was looking out of the bus' window when I saw a lot of ppl gathering outside Aquascutum looking upwards. The bus coincidentally stopped as the traffic light turned red. I tot sumthing might be happening o someone might be commiting suicide. But then again there were camera flashes n no one in their right mind wud wanna tkae photos of ppl commiting suicide. So I decided to get off the bus to haf a look. Then I heard ppl shouting n some ppl talking on the 3rd floor of the building. I took a closer look n to my amazement it was Sir Ian McKellen giving a speech. I was like goodness gracious. The first A-list celebrity I've seen in a city where there are full celebrities everywhere. So it's kinda cool seing a celebrity. There were two other ppl standing wif him n i cudnt quite make out who was it. Anyways my fren told me dat it was Andy Serkis, the guy who play Gollum, and Shane Ritchie, a british comedian. I didnt manage to take a photo as there were so many ppl n I was late to meet my fren. So up to date, notable ppl I've met was:
1. Deric Wan
2. Craig Bellamy
3. Cesc Fabregas
4. Sir Clive Woodward
5. Sir Ian McKellen
6. Andy Serkis
.........5 more days.........guys if u wanna buy anything from London, drop me a message quick. If not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter