Monday, October 23, 2006

I wudnt be gettin anymore shoes for the time being bcoz I've got quite a few shoes n i dun reli wear all of them all the time...i've not even worn my Paul Smith shoes and wearing lik my Air Force Ones n the Bape STA. Anyways, this is how many shoes I've got.

Its quite a lot so thinking to leave some back home so I wudnt feel guilty when I'm buying the polka-dots BapeSTA when I get back from Kuching.
The thing about Bathing Ape is that its so elusive that u can only buy them at their Busy Works Store which there is only 4 outside Japan which is in London, NY, HK n Taipei. Not only that. When u wanna buy sumthing from the store, u can only get ur own size not XL o XXL. Their designs are unique altho their BapeSTAs looks exactly lik the Air Force One but cost thrice as much n safe to say looks a lot btr. Oh yeah, Bathing Ape is expensive. A pair of shoes wud set u back 150GBP, a hoody 250GBP and a T-Shirt 65GBP. Summore these prices are the cheapest in their own range. A rare hoody can cost as much as 400GBP n a T-Shirt 100GBP.
Anyways, check out this shoe. Nike Air Max 87 collab wif CLOT. its kinda old news but to hell with it. It look great n yeah CLOT is Edison's clothing line. Edison Chen. This is reli reli rare. if im not mistaken, onli 300 pairs o so in this world.

Cost 500GBP in Slammin Kicks London
N how about this pair of Dunk Low. Prolly the rarest of them all

Nike Dunk Low SB London...costs 1100GBP...fuckin hell...dats almost a month's rental....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter