Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fape...

Yesterday, I was walking towards King's Cross Station when I saw a guy wearing a black NFS exclusive shark hoody. I was like man this guy has got one of grail. I mean this piece is extremely rare and of course expensive (at least $1.4k ). As I walked towards him, I then noticed that what he was wearing was a fape. The hoody was so fake that no one wud wanna wear it. Bcoz most ppl who knows about the shark hoody definitely knows bape and how to differentiate the real deal from the fake ones. I wud be really embarrass to wear a fake hoody walking around London thinking I'm all that. The guy obviously knows dat he's wearing a fake and yet he still wears it. Summore, its raining and he's covering himself wif the hood. No one in their right mind wud use their shark on a fucked-up day AND without an umbrella. I mean the hoody was suppose to look like this og one.

Notice the word PONR with the yellow outline. His one was white in colour and the font was all wrong. The stitching for the real ones are really detailed. His ones on the other hand was like me doing the stitching. And the time-line on the back was suppose to be 2000 - 1993 - 2005. He's one read 2000 - 1995 - 2005. I mean if his hood was down, no one wud prolly notice. I wud gif him the benefit of the doubt dat he prolly din noe he's was a fape. I mean if u can't afford it, dun buy a fake one. Just start saving up. Dat's wad I'm doing by the way. Trying to at least get one of my grails.

...Photo courtesy of Clifedge...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter